Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kesabaranku Diuji Oleh Allah, Semoga Diberi Petunjuknya...

Kesabaranku Diuji Oleh Allah, Semoga Diberi Petunjuknya...


Kesabaranku Diuji Oleh Allah, Semoga Diberi Petunjuknya...

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 04:29 AM PDT



Ya Allah, aku rasa begitu teruji Ya Allah. Ampunilah segala dosa-dosaku Ya Allah...Aku bersyukur atas segala pemberianmu Ya Allah. Namun janganlah kau tarik kebahagiaan itu Ya Allah...

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku tahu pasti ada hikmah disebalik ujian mu Ya Allah. Berikanlah aku petunjuk dan hidayah mu Ya Allah...tolonglah tenangkan hati ku ini Ya Allah...

Ya Allah, kuatkan lah semangat ku Ya Allah, kasihanilah hambamu yang lemah ini Ya Allah, Kau Maha Penyayang, Maha Pengasih..kau lebih mengetahui segala isi yang tersirat dan tersurat yang berlaku atas dunia mu ini Ya Allah. Tunjukkan lah aku jalan mu itu...

Ya Allah, mampukah aku lalui segala ujian ini dengan tabah...aku buntu, aku keliru, aku hilang arah, aku gelisah. Ya Allah...bantulah hamba mu ini...permudahkanlah segala urusan ku di dunia dan akhirat mu Ya Allah...Perkenankanlah doa hambamu ini Ya Allah. Tiada tempat mengadu lagi selain dari Kau Ya Allah...

P/s : Terima kasih semua yang dtg wedding bro aku...aku gembira, tapi tak sangka aku jadi sesedih dan kecewa ini...
http://silampuneon.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss


The 'FIHA' World Cup 2010

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 03:56 AM PDT

The whole idea of 'foot'ball is that the players, with the exception of the goalkeeper, do not use their hands.

But just look at the latest act of cheating in this very dirty world cup. 

Tied at 1-1 towards the end of extra-time, Ghana gets a golden opportunity to score and one of the players head the ball straight towards goal. It definitely would've been a goal, but the Uruguayan 'hero' uses his hands, Volleyball style, to deny Ghana the last-minute winner. Ghana goes on to miss the resulting penalty, and the match goes to penalty shootout immediately after that, which Uruguay wins.

Definitely a horrible loophole in football regulations.

(Wait until almost the end of the video for the 'Volleyball' part)



----------------------------------------

Amazon.com ships worldwide...

#7 David Villa Spain Home 2010 World Cup Jersey (Size: L)

$


Meanwhile, in fantasyland

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 01:31 AM PDT

ca-pub-5430283382112812


Ghost in the house

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 12:00 AM PDT

Interesting character: elderly woman, no children nearby but many nephews and nieces in the neighbourhood. Financially independent. Ah Moo Jie: Bengbeng, there is a lizard on the windscreen. Use the wiper to get rid of it. Bengbeng: Never mind. It is doing no harm. Just let it be. Ah Moo Jie: If a mosquito bites you, you will [...]


"Holy Smoke! Where's The Fire?" - Ref: Tony P

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 12:04 AM PDT

"HOLY SMOKE! WHERE'S THE FIRE?"

There's "No smoke without fire?"
With some many hands to hire
With hidden connections to wire
Where are the cash cows to sire?

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Biggs Sells Tech Stocks on Concern Economy to Worsen

Posted: 04 Jul 2010 12:08 AM PDT


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rVLOKuA8Xg

This man was bullish during 2008 melt down. And he was right. He was still bullish beginning of this year. He, however, reduced his equity position by 30-40% mainly on the US stocks recently but he thinks emerging markets will do just fine.

He was concerned of potential policy mistake as a lot of governments have been hawkish in G20 meeting on their stance of fiscal policies.

Sentiment wise, I think it has reached quite an extreme point, as bearish as March 2009 before the reversal.



In my mind, the markets already have been trying to price in a double dipped recession already. I don't think we should get too bearish.


Two Sides Coming Together As One? - Ref: Susan L

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 11:24 PM PDT

TWO SIDES COMING TOGETHER AS ONE?

There are two opposing sides to a coin
Each with its own face image and value
Though in the middle is the common point
They find mutual cooperation to be surreal

(C)Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Be Better - Ref: Bernard K

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 11:44 PM PDT

BE BETTER

Ideally people should change for the better
Not merely looking for better bread to butter
Lest they are labelled as being gluttons
Wearing their shirts with too many buttons

C)Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Sink Or Swim With Submarine? Ref: Hartalmsm

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 10:37 PM PDT

SINK OR SWIM WITH SUBMARINE?

Although we are not all in the same boat
We are figuratively all in the same submarine
Whether we sink or swim with it is yet to be seen
Regardless of what we wear as the outer marine coat

(C)Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


18,000 Blog Hits Today - Sun. 4th July 2010.

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 09:07 PM PDT

18,000 BLOG HITS TODAY - Sun. 4th July 2010.

Thanks to all blog visitors
For you are the final victors
Taking into account all factors
Bloggers are more independent than stage actors

(C)Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Defence/Defender - FIFA World Cup 2010

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 08:59 PM PDT

DEFENCE/DEFENDER

The main duty is to help 'defend' the goalpost
By using all allowed means regardless of the pose
By preventing any opponent from getting too close
To shoot the ball powerfully in right under his nose

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 290610
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Tue. 29th June 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Midfielder - FIFA World Cup 2010

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 08:57 PM PDT

MIDFIELDER

To back up the stricker or to assist in defence
One thing for sure you can't sit on the fence
You can still kick the ball around if there's no offence
By not playing foul and be free from the referee's sentence

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 290610
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Tue. 29th June 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Excuses Still Alive - Ref: Bernard K

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 08:50 PM PDT

EXCUSES STILL ALIVE

A coward dies many times before actual death
Even before journey begins already out of breath
There will always be plenty of official excuses
To be used as convenient against the one he accuses

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot,com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Excuses Still Alive - Ref: Bernard K

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 08:48 PM PDT

EXCUSES STILL ALIVE

A coward dies many times before actual death
Even before journey begins already out of breath
There will always be plenty of official excuses
To be used as convenient against the one he accuses

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 040710
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot,com
Sun. 4th July 2010.
Kindly share this blog with all others. Thanks. Samuel Goh Kim Eng http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com


Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 04:32 PM PDT

I love oatmeal. I love pancakes. Let's combine the two!

I have a whole lot of rolled oats left after those granola bars. Which is a good thing, because I've been reading about how different rolled oats and instant oats are in texture and satiety. Plus, so many recipes call for rolled or steel cut oats. This means I can make more stuff!

One thing I'd been wanting to try are oatmeal pancakes. I love oatmeal. I love pancakes. Sounded like a delicious combo.

I bought a packet of frozen blueberries to be used miscellaneously, and decided, wehey, blueberry oatmeal pancakes sound delicious.

*Ahem* Taken with new camera *ahem*

I got the recipe from here, but added a few other things to it. 

Serves one greedy person, or two medium eaters.

3/4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal (rolled oats)
1 cup water
1/2 cup all-purpose flour ( I used 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 cup whole wheat flour I just bought. Exciting!)
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt (I just realized that I forgot this ingredient. Ho hum)
3/4 cup milk
Blueberries, optional

My additions:
1 tbsp brown sugar
Few drops of vanilla

1. Combine oatmeal and water in a bowl. Cook in microwave for 2 1/2 minutes. 
2. Mix egg and milk in a bowl. Mix dry ingredients in a different bowl.
3. Combine dry ingredients to wet. (I did it the other way around because the dry ingredients had a bigger bowl. Small issue. Heh.)
4. Get rid of any lumps, and mix in oatmeal.
5. Pour 1/3 cup of batter in pan. Place blueberries on top (as many as you like!)
6. Turn when underside is brown. Brown both sides and serve.

The batter was so thick and lumpy and oatmeal-ey. Mmmm.

This part was fun. The blueberries dye the pancakes a nice shade. So cool to watch.

The first batch.

They turned out oatmeal-ey and pancake-ey. Just right, even if I did forget the salt. I had them with some applesauce (something I don't like to eat plain like they do here) and reduced-calorie syrup. No, I wasn't a greedy child, I shared some with my housemate. I could have eaten it all, if I wanted.


Megapixelsshutterspeedaperturethingamabob.

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 03:54 PM PDT

You probably don't really care, but I got a new camera! The previous one was annoying me to the high heavens, so I got a new one, just in time for 4th of July celebrations and my upcoming holiday. Wohoo.

I like it already, this new camera. Not only because it came with 5 extra items (a 4gb memory card, lens cleaner, mini tripod, memory card reader and asian-around-the-neck camera case; thank the Lord for eBay) but because it's making me look good.

Like, these:

See how it's deceiving you? I somehow don't look so fat here. Ignore how my eyes are almost unevenly crossed. It wasn't intentional. My crazy shots will now be in more megapixels (I don't actually know what I'm saying here. Camera technicalities zone me out as much as computer technicalities do.) 

(And yea. I've become a few shades darker. Been in the sun from my commute to work. I have what it known here as a farmer's tan. Ugly uneven tan lines, in other words.)

Before you camera snobs can ask, yes, this is a humble point-and-shoot. See, dslrs are awesome, but I won't try and be pretentious and get one before I actually have any interest in learning about how to properly use one. I wanted a camera that would make my unskilled shots look like they were composed from a well-thought, artistic angle. And that's what I got. (Okay, pretentious argument is redundant here.)

Megapixelsshutterspeedaperturethingamabob.


Glee, My Latest Favourite Show

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 12:01 PM PDT

I heard about Glee last time but I didn't bother to check it out until my friend, Cheong Kin asked me to watch it. Since there's not many TV series is on right now, I went to check out Glee on PPS.tv and guess what, it's freaking awesome! Spent 3 days catching up all the episodes and I am now finished with season 1. Can't wait for season 2, love the music a lot and makes me wanna sing more!

Who like Glee? =D


This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Glee, My Latest Favourite Show

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 11:49 AM PDT

I heard about Glee last time but I didn't bother to check it out until my friend, Cheong Kin asked me to watch it. Since there's not many TV series is on right now, I went to check out Glee on PPS.tv and guess what, it's freaking awesome! Spent 3 days catching up all the episodes and I am now finished with season 1. Can't wait for season 2, love the music a lot and makes me wanna sing more!

 

Tips: You can find cheap DVD "aherm" Box Set at Batu Ferringhi here in Penang. =)

Who like Glee? =D


Hard Rock Hotel And Beach With NS Friends

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 11:35 AM PDT

This is part of my Penang trip with Hornet (the squadron I was in during National Service) NS friends. Many of them were not from Penang island so I was so glad to bring them around and this Hard Rock Hotel visit was during the last day of our 3 days Penang trip.

Very surprise that Chuan, Khang and Weng who was from the mainland Penang didn't know about Hard Rock, the name. They were pretty excited of visiting the hotel for the first time. This was not my first time, 2nd or 3rd already, but this should be my first proper visit with friends of that many people, and during the day time.

No idea what event or gathering was there. There were so many BMW cars with Singapore's plate at the hotel.

It's just like a museum or galleria full or artwork, artist's costume, guitars and many many more. I like going there although I have already been there before, inside is really pretty and cool.

For the first time, I went to the swimming pool area because normally it's close during night time and there's a saying that this is the longest swimming pool in Penang. And swimming in the pool need to have a tag on the wrist just like going to a theme park.

So nice seeing the kids playing water, there's slide too, which reminds me back when I was small and I so wish I could get into the pool at there. Before getting into the pool, I need to get a room there! You see, there's room right in front of the swimming pool, damn cool man. It's like can get into the pool anytime you want.

It was almost sunset, but it's very hot and I was sweating like crazy.

Out of the pool is the beach. The beach is for everyone and it's so happenings and so many people playing by the beach. Water sports, sand castle, swimming, horse riding, para sailing and so much more to play!

I wanna try para sailing so badly, it seems like so fun to be in the air!

We thought, why not our Penang trip's accommodation be at Hard Rock Hotel? The simple reason, $! It's expensive, and hopefully someone would sponsor me to stay at there, for a night or two. One night should be cool already. Hehe.

Took many photos and Hard Rock Hotel rocks. I am still looking for Hard Rock's t-shirt with Batu Ferringhi or Penang printed on it. Have anyone seen it at the night market already? I am so not going into the Hard Rock gift shop. Hehe.


Nike World Cup ad curse

Posted: 03 Jul 2010 10:27 AM PDT

Nike have made a high profile Write The Future advert for the FIFA World Cup which starred (supposedly) some of the world's top football players. Publicity wise it's a huge success; but the commercial would also be remembered for the epic failure of all the featured stars, as if there's a curse or something.

Didier Drogba (Côte d'Ivoire), Fabio Cannavaro (Italy) and Frank Ribery (France) stumbled at group stage; while Wayne Rooney (England) and Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal) were stopped at last 16. Cesc Fabregas still has a chance to play in the semis, but like in the video he's playing just a cameo part for the Spanish team. And Ronaldinho amazingly wasn't even picked for the Brazilian squad.

To complete the wheel of misfortune, tennis ace Roger Federer who made a small appearance also crashed out of the Wimbledon Open in the quarter final. The only one lucky enough to escape the curse is Homer Simpson. D'oh!

ADVERTISEMENTS

Nike World Cup ad curse from YeinJee's Asian Blog


This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

No comments:

Post a Comment